Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hey Ladies

The purpose of this blog is to connect through exercise, motivate each other to be healthy, and use physical training as a time to also fellowship. I hope to post when and where I will exercise each week so that anyone who doesn't want to do it alone can join. If others want to post the same, maybe we can make new friends and boost our health too!

Anyone can meet to exercise on every level. I plan to walk at the civic center tonight at 5:15 - want to join me?

Morgan Shier

2 comments:

  1. Hey Morgan!
    Great idea!!! :) Let's see...tonight I don't know if I can make it because I won't have a vehicle...I will see what I can do...BUT I would like to commit to one day a week, at least, with hanging/working out with you! :) I will let you know, I will look at my calendar and figure out the best day to have the car and what time would be good! :) I will talk to you soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! What a great idea. I would love to but I'm a bit to busy tonight I'm afraid. If things change I'll be there:) I will chack again.

    ReplyDelete